Become a sponsor of Worcestershire’s new Opera Company!
Opera Worcester (formerly Great Witley Operatic Society) is offering sponsorship packages for its next production : Mozart’s ‘The Marriage of Figaro’.
This 65-year old established local company has recently changed its name to reflect its commitment to providing opportunities for local singers and aspiring young professionals, and to bring live opera back to Worcester and the surrounding area.
This is a bold new venture for the company and any support we can attract is very important to us.
Last year a promising young professional, Andrew Irwin joined Opera Worcester to sing the leading role of Tamino in their highly successful production of Mozart’s ‘The Magic Flute’. Their production for 2018 is Mozart’s glorious comic opera, ‘The Marriage of Figaro’: fast moving, funny and poignant, it contains some of the most beautiful music Mozart ever created.
Opera Worcester is providing the opportunity to sponsor a character within the 2018 show. Click here to view a list of sponsorship opportunities All are still available for sponsorship at the moment.
For sponsorship of £200, you will receive:
- 2 tickets for the first night (or a night of your choice) and a free programme
- the opportunity to purchase further 2 tickets at a discounted rate of 10%
- A half page advert in our award-winning programme
- A profile of your company on our website
- A mention in press releases and during our digital media campaign in the run up to the production
- Publicity opportunities with your chosen character (subject to their availability)
This is an opportunity to be part of a new and ambitious chapter in Opera Worcester’s history and we would greatly value your support.
Once you have selected your character, a publicity representative will be in touch with you to discuss the promotional activities available to you in more detail.
For more details please call 07396 081426
We look forward to hearing from you!
Director Andrew Rawle in rehearsal with budding young professional Andrew Irwin for Opera Worcester’s 2017 production of ‘The Magic Flute’