Opera Worcester (formerly Great Witley Operatic Society) is once again offering sponsorship packages for its 2018-2019 season. For full details of the packages on offer, please see below.
Last year, this 65-year old established local company changed its name to Opera Worcester to reflect its commitment to providing opportunities for local singers and aspiring young professionals, and to bring live opera back to Worcester and the surrounding area.
This is a bold new venture for the company and any support we can attract is very important in enabling us to realise our ambitions.
In the past three years, promising young professional singers have joined us to undertake roles, in some cases enabling them to experience singing opera for the very first time. Our productions have also provided local talented singers and instrumentalists with new challenges that they might not otherwise have the chance to tackle.
(Right ) Director Andrew Rawle in rehearsal with budding young professional Andrew Irwin for Opera Worcester’s 2017 production of ‘The Magic Flute’
Package 1: Overall Opera Worcester sponsor for the 2018 – 2019 Season ( September 2018 – September 2019)
- A logo and acknowledgement on the home page of the Opera Worcester Website http://www.operaworcester.uk/
- A page on the opera Worcester website between September 2018 and September 2019 (please note we will require you to supply appropriate copy and logo in the correct format)
- leaflets created for our summer concert (approx.1000 with a distribution across Worcestershire)
- inclusion on any materials created for workshops or any activities undertaken by the society between September 2018 and September 2019
- Acknowledgement and logo on the Opera Worcester website page for the 2019 production
- Inclusion of logo and acknowledgment on the Opera Worcester tree at the Worcester Christmas Tree Festival 2018
- Acknowledgements on all press releases throughout the year (please note: we cannot guarantee press inclusion but all news stories will feature on the news section of the Opera Worcester website and be promoted via social media)
- 2 free tickets for our highly successful ‘afternoon tea’ concert traditionally held at St George’s Church in Worcester which usually attracts a capacity audience. Scheduled for July in 2019
- Inclusion of logo on leaflets created for our 2019 production of Cavalleria rusticana and I Pagliacci (approximately 8000 with a distribution area including Worcestershire and Cheltenham)
- A free one page advertisement in Opera Worcester’s award winning programme for the production and acknowledgement within any concert programmes for the year.
- 1 photo shoot with production principals (subject to their availability): all photographs will also be made available to you to utilise as you wish
- Inclusion of logo on the banners sited around the city advertising the 2019 production
- Acknowledgements on all social media campaigns during the season
- 10 free tickets for the production
- Invitation to the VIP night with hospitality in the interval for two people. or if unable to attend the VIP night, a voucher for 2 free drinks on another night
- A free programme of the 2019 production
- Opportunity to have a banner stand in the foyer of the Swan Theatre on each of the performances nights (x3)
Package 2: A production-only sponsorship package for our 2019 production of ‘Cavalleria rusticana & I Pagliacci’:
- 2 tickets for the first night (or a night of your choice) and a free programme
- the opportunity to purchase further 2 tickets at a discounted rate of 10%
- A half page advert in our award-winning programme
- A profile of your company on our website
- A press release advertising your support and mentions in digital media campaigns (please note: we cannot guarantee press inclusion but all news stories will feature on the news section of the Opera Worcester website and be promoted via social media)
- A photo shoot with principals from the production (subject to availability)
This is an opportunity to be part of a new and ambitious chapter in Opera Worcester’s history and we would greatly value your support.
For more details please contact the Marketing Coordinator Patricia Head on firstname.lastname@example.org